5 out of 5
I am a huge fan of essential oils, weather, they just smell good or can help with many medical issues. I like to use them while I am in the bathtub relaxing or just have them going in a room. I order 18 different essential oils for review. When I first received them the smell of them all in the package was very over whelming to me. It smelled like someone had sprayed a whole bottle of perfume. I could smell the pine and lavender the most. In my package I got the following Essential oils:
* Cajeput – Can help with fighting infections, headaches
* Camphor- Perfect to help with head colds
* Lemon- Antidepressant, blood pressure controller, and fat burner
* Gingergrass- Great for massages or skin care
* Cinnamon Bark- Stimulates circulatory system
* Tumeric – Help with relaxation and may help promote healthy skin and inflammation
* Lemongrass- Known to Energize the Mind, Recover from Physical Fatigue, Repels Insects
* Melissa- Known for Therapeutic Nerve Calming Abilities, and Promotes Healthier Digestive Track and Help Reduce Fever Blisters
*Ylang- Known to Encourage Relaxation, Help Promote Lower Blood Pressure, Increase Sex Drive and Been Shown to Kill Bacteria
* Pine- Promote Overall Wellness – Ideal for Relieving physical and Sexual Fatigue – Eases Aches and Pains
* Neroli- Known to Relieve, Encourage Blood Circulation, Ideal for Relaxing and Easing Anxiety and it can be Used in Soaps and Candles
* 6 pack containing- Bergamot, cedarwood, Eucalyputus, Frankincense, Lavender and Peppermint
After i opened all them and smelled them, I must say I really like the lavender the most. Each bottle is 10ml. They come with a twist off lid, that is tightly sealed on top so if the bottle gets knocked over it will not spill out. I like to mix a few drops with some water in my diffuser. I found that when I mixed the pine it was way to strong, it might be a good one for during the holidays, but I would make sure to really dilate it down. The lavender also had a strong smell, but it wasn’t too much. I like lavender because it can help me relax and sleep. The Cinnamon bark was also another one of my favorites, it can help to stimulate your circulatory system. The Camphor is perfect to help with a common head cold, it is strong enough to help open up your nose and relive some pressure from a head cold. I like to use this one when I first feel a cold coming on. If you love the smell of lemon you must try the lemon essential oil. It has such a refreshing lemon scent, it is perfect, you can add a little to cleaners, your wash, or even just put it in the diffuser. It isn’t too strong at all, it has a very nice relaxing smell to it. Onto the gingergrass, I have never really tried gingergrass before, but I got it with the other oils, so I figured I would try it out. I have to say it is not my favorite, but it is good to use if you want to give a massage or even for some skin care. Turmeric oil can help relax your body, it may also help with inflammation. Not one of my favorites, but still nice to use once in awhile. Lemongrass has a lot of different uses, the one big thing I like to use it for is to help repeal insects, but a little bit in a diffuser when out on the porch. I have never heard of Melissa till I order it, when I got it, I looked it up to see what it can all be used for and the best thing I found was that you can use to help with fever blisters, just put a little bit on them. Ylang can be used in so many different ways, I never even knew about this oil till now and it is now one of my favorites. It an help increase Sex Drive, Promote Healthier Skin and it has Been Shown to Kill Bacteria. Neroli oils is most commonly found in soaps and candles. Overall, I recommend essential oils to everyone. They are so good for you, they have so many different uses. I am very happy with all of them. Just make sure to dilute them in some water, if you will be using them in a diffuser, they can be very strong if you just use them plain.
I received this product for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.